Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mmmm... Brownies... and Breakfast Sausage... and then some... :D

It's difficult to pass up super cheap brownie mixes at the supermarket when they're on sale... they're like an insta-dessert you can easily make at home (and that it's practically impossible to bake wrong... even though I admit to fudging them up a couple of times in the past). Besides, brownie mix gives me more time to enjoy being around my family WHILE enjoying the brownies... and it's kinda fun making them without having to think too hard about it, too. :)



Mmmm... easy, tasty yumminess. :)

On another note, I used my three day weekend as an excuse to eat well while also eating easily.. which gave me an excuse to buy some Jimmy Dean maple-flavored breakfast sausages and make little breakfast sandwiches with English muffins, over-easy eggs, cheese, and tomato. The tomato was an excellent added touch that my husband came up with at the last minute:


And an added bonus: the valentines day rosebuds finally bloomed. Too bad they didn't last as long as we were hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment