Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Loooooom

Ah, knitting looms. Over a year ago, I gave up knitting because C had too much fun trying to find my projects and gleefully unravel them... But last November my post,partum self decided, on a whim, to buy one of those plastic knitting looms, and I've been hooked since.

Since then, I've acquired several additional knitting boards AND have picked up my knitting needles again, and I'm practically addicted.

My parents gave me a 28" adjustable knitting board, and I've been using it to slowly make baby blankets using a pattern from American Knitting Boards. I'm impressed with the project so far. Cabling became so much easier-- It's practically effortless. :)

I highly suggest knitting looms in all their shapes and forms for busy knitters who want to work on projects they want to be able to walk away from for periods of time and can eadily pick up and start again without losing their place. The bigger ones like the knifty knitter may even be great for people with arthritis or low vision problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment